The Woodtick Wheelers ATV/OHM Club was formed in July, 2009, in response to the Chippewa National Forest closing the Woodtick Trail and other roads and trails to Off-Highway
Vehicles (OHV). Now with over 400 members, the Club is partnering with the Chippewa NF, Minnesota DNR, Cass County, township boards and businesses to:
- Enjoy the off-road riding opportunities on Forest Roads open to OHVs, while protecting and preserving the Chippewa NF.
- Regain OHV access points and rebuild trail loops on and around the Woodtick Trail.
- Build and maintain an active and responsible OHV trail system.
- Keep trail riders up-to-date on regulations.
- Present a positive image of ATV riders.
- Provide ATV Youth Safety Training Classes.
- Serve as DNR Trail Ambassadors to visit with riders and monitor trails.
- Engage the community in promoting responsible off-road riding.